Becoming a Member of Common Room enables members to continue to play an active role in College life, attending all Feasts, Special Dinners, Lectures and events. A small deposit and a termly subscription fee applies.
- Play an active role in College life by attending Feasts, Special Dinners, lectures and any other events on the College's term calendar
- Enjoy lunch in College
- Receive College newsletters to keep up-to-date with what's going on via our dedicated MCR mailing list
- Keep your fob to access College facilities
- Hire College facilities for private functions
- Maintain a battels account, payable termly, to pay for dinners and events.
Please see the application form for further information. If you would like to apply for membership, please contact the Development Office (firstname.lastname@example.org).