Becoming a Member of Common Room enables members to continue to play an active role in College life, attending all Feasts, Special Dinners, Lectures and events. A small deposit and a termly subscription fee of £40 applies.
- Play an active role in College life by attending Feasts, Special Dinners, lectures and any other events on the College's term calendar
- Enjoy lunch in College
- Receive College newsletters to keep up-to-date with what's going on via our dedicated MCR mailing list
- Keep your fob to access College facilities
- Hire College facilities for private functions
- Maintain a battels account, payable termly, to pay for dinners and events.
If you would like to apply for membership, please fill in the application form. Please contact the Development Office if you have any queries (firstname.lastname@example.org).