St Cross College COVID-19 Guidance
The University has now removed its remaining COVID-19 restrictions (apart from in hospital settings).
However, it is still important for us all to continue being considerate and to take steps to minimise the risk of infection.
We therefore ask all students and staff to:
• avoid contact with others if you might be infectious
• respect other people’s space
• let fresh air in when indoors
• keep up to date with COVID vaccinations
• respect those who choose to wear a face covering.
Read the full guidance on the University's COVID page.