Food & Drink
Lunches are served Monday to Friday, 12.15pm to 1.45pm.
No booking is required, and you are welcome to bring up to three guests. Please contact Events Manager Flori Olteanu (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to bring more guests.
Please see Charges for Meals for a full list of prices.
- Please help yourselves to soup and bread
- Followed by a hot main from the hot counter or a cold main from the salad table
- Followed by a choice of one of the following: piece of fruit; a yoghurt; cheese & crackers; dessert (on Fridays)
- Followed by tea or coffee
Dietary Requirements at Lunch
Vegetarian options are available for main dishes and at the salad bar every lunchtime. If you have any particular dietary requirements and wish to check whether a meal will be available for you, please contact the Catering Manager (email@example.com) before 9am on the day you wish to attend lunch.
Allergen information is provided for each meal, but if you have any particular concerns or questions, please contact a member of staff.
Hall takes place in College on Tuesday nights during term. It is a formal, served, three-course meal for which Members of College are encouraged to wear gowns. Halls are often themed.
Wine is available for purchase - you are not permitted to bring your own wine as this will jeapardise the College Licence.
Hall must be booked via the Bookings Calendar and you may bring up to six guests per meal.
Dinners and Feasts
Formal evening meals in College
- Information about Dinners and feasts
- Menus for special dinners and feasts can be found on the events calendar
Other Food and Drink Links
- List of Charges for meals
- College Wine Cellar
- The College Bar
- Catering for events: see Conferences & Weddings
Whilst the College continually strives to provide all the services expected by our members, when faced with adverse conditions it may be necessary to cancel services and events at the last minute.
In case of severe weather (such as heavy snow or flood) or illness (such as an outbreak of Swine Flu), dinners and events will be subject to cancellation due to concerns of staff and members' safety. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.