College Policies and Documents
The College has devised a set of handbooks, each specific to the three different College memberships. These handbooks contain advice, guidance and regulations for life in College and Oxford as a whole.
They are updated annually and members are encouraged to fully familiarise themselves with the information.
If you have any queries about the information in these handbooks please email the Bursary Administrator.
Members of St Cross should be aware that the College operates as a department of the University of Oxford, and as such follows their policies and procedures.
- University Harassment Policy and Procedure
- St Cross College Complaints Procedure
- University of Oxford policy on confidentiality in Student Health and Welfare
- The Freedom of Information Act (College Publication Scheme)
- Oxford University Environmental Policy
- Oxford University Freedom of Speech Policy
- Bribery and Fraud Policy
- Data Protection
- Transgender and Gender Equality Policy