College Policies and Documents
The College has devised a set of handbooks, each specific to the three different College memberships. These handbooks contain advice, guidance and regulations for life in College and Oxford as a whole.
They are updated annually and members are encouraged to fully familiarise themselves with the information.
If you have any queries about the information in these handbooks please email the Bursary Administrator.
Members of St Cross should be aware that the College operates as a department of the University of Oxford, and as such follows many of their policies and procedures.
Below are links to key documents for members of staff.
Staff Handbook - Support staff
- University Harassment Policy and Procedure
- St Cross College Complaints Procedure
- St Cross College policy on confidentiality in Student Health and Welfare
- The Freedom of Information Act (College Publication Scheme)
- Oxford University Environmental Policy
- St Cross College Use of Meeting Rooms Policy
- Oxford University Freedom of Speech Policy - St Cross College subscribes to the University's Code of Practice on Freedom of Speech
- Bribery and Fraud Policy - St Cross College subscribes to the University's Policy on Bribery and Fraud
- St Cross College policy with relation to Data Protection