The following scholarships, bursaries, and other forms of additional funding are available for students applying to or already at St Cross College:
- BBSRC Doctoral Training Programme in Molecular Biochemistry and Chemical Biology
- E.P. Abraham Scholarship in the Chemical, Biological/Life and Medical Sciences
- Graduate Scholarship in Anthropology
- Graduate Scholarship in Archaeology
- Graduate Scholarship in History
- Graduate Scholarship in Paediatrics
- MPhil Scholarship in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Paula Soans O'Brian Scholarship in the Arts and Humanities
- St Cross Scholarship for Residents of Greece
- St Cross Scholarship in Global Health Science
- The Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship
- Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences
- University Funding for Junior Members
- Oxford Uehiro-St Cross Visiting Student Scholarship 2013/2014
Further Prizes and Awards are available for current students.
All Students at St Cross College may apply for Academic Travel/Research/ Language Support Grants of up to a maximum of £250 for every year during which they are a student at the College (DPhil students may apply for a maximum of £750 over the duration of their course).
OPAL and LASR funding support for International Students:
For students undertaking the Oxford University Programme in Languages Course as a requirement of their course (with a signature from their supervisor on the form) the College will provide a grant of up to 50% of the total course fees on successful completion of the course from total funding provided for each student for Travel/Research/ Language Support.
For students undertaking the Languages and Study Research programme, the College will pay the registration charge of £50.00 per term from funding provided for each student for Travel/Research/Language Support.
For further details, please contact the Accounts Department